Hello World!

CS875 Futuring and Innovation, Individual Project 1 Like any good computer class or Blog, in this case, starts: Hello World! Welcome to my Blog on random computer topics and ideas that I feel like sharing. "Computers what?" is about my thoughts and ideas on IT-related topics, primarily around cybersecurity. However, readers can expect posts on hardware technology, products, and discussions, and my ideas about other people's websites. The name is meant to encompass the concept of learning, that this Blog will be about the development of technology and discovery. That is what working in the cyber field is all about. Continually learning and developing your skillset because IT changes, and it changes fast. To stand still is to fall behind; to study lets you just keep up. While the Blog's name may not immediately show professionalism, we are computer geeks and come from a long line of introvert jokers that have made our professional culture one of levity. The United States Air Force unclassified computer network is named Area 52 because the Airman in charge of picking a name thought it would be funny to be the next area after Area 51. I am not joking at all. The premier coding workshop in the Air Force. Kessel Run (Star Wars) using the hashtag #AgileAF. To not name my blog Computers What? It would be a disservice to all that came before me. Supposedly it is to stand for Agile Air Force, not Agile As F@#$. This Blog is starting as a class requirement for a Colorado Technical University Ph.D. class, "CS875 Futuring and Innovation" but let's see how it develops after the conclusion of this semester. I have created and blown away a few Blogs since 2010; the website seems always to change slightly every time I come back to it. This site presents a dark theme, which will probably change but remain dark. For what reason? My eyes, they are not what they once were. For those that need a direct link to the Blog and forgot how an address bar works, it should always be reachable via https://computerswhat.blogspot.com/ While this may be "My Blog," I am the only person of my name in the world (First of his name!), so I will be utilizing a common handle of mine to provide me some anonymity, Three Jackdaws. I may decide to create a video or presentation, and if so, will probably utilize the Three jackdaws YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKI-q4oSdrlOTREQfHDXp2Q, which currently only hosts video game clips. I have also spun off an anonymous Reddit handle, u/TheThreeJackdaws, for this purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a way to die